Every Penny helps so even if you can just give 50p please donate

Every Penny goes to helping Needy Cats so please consider Donating even if its just 50p it helps us a lot!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TWO KITTENS NEEDING HELP!!

TWO KITTENS NEEDING HELP!!
Wallsend area, we received a plea for help can anyone offer these a home, think carefully about the responsibility first please no impulsive offers. Also please share on your walls etc.

details as follows :
help 
me? 2 kittens have been abandoned in a back yard for about a week now. The resident has moved out and left them there, along with all the rubbish from their flat (glass, metal, soggy bedding, etc).

Another neighbour and I have noticed that the kittens were out all hours, and the back gate was left open. We are worried about dogs or other larger cats coming in. We've tried pulling the gate too, but it's broken and blows open (and it opens inwards).

Neither of us can take them in as one already has a cat and I work full-time and am often away, and neither of us can afford the to look after them in the way they need to be cared for. We are both upset and angry that they have been left to their own devices.

I think the huge thunderstorm yesterday has prompted me to act as I felt awful thinking they were outside with limited shelter. I've managed to get them in to my flat through food bribery, but I need to find somewhere for them in the next couple of days.

Are you aware of anyone who could take them in? I understand that a number of shelters are overcrowded at the moment (I've already tried a number of them).



No comments:

Post a Comment