Every Penny helps so even if you can just give 50p please donate
Every Penny goes to helping Needy Cats so please consider Donating even if its just 50p it helps us a lot!
How you can Help make a difference
Ways To Help Rescuers!
1. Transport a cat?
2. Donate a cat bed or towels or other *bedding* type items?**
3. Donate MONEY?
4. Donate a cat toy?
5. Donate a carrier?
6. Donate a basket ?
7. Donate a food dish ?
8. Donate a Litter Tray ?
9. Donate a Heated Mat ?
10. Donate some treats or a bag of food?
11. Donate Phone Vouchers ?
12. Donate a cheap developer Camera for taking rescue cats pictures ?
13. Display Our Rescue organizations Posters or info at your work place ?
14. Donate some grooming supplies (shampoos, combs, brushes, etc.)?
15. Bake some cakes or make Jam to sell on a stall or to friends and colleagues then donate the proceeds to us.
16. Donate the use of a photocopier?
17. Donate a gift certificate to a pet store?
18. Donate a raffle item for a fund raiser?
19. Donate flea stuff (Advantage, etc.)?
20. Pay the boarding fees to board a cat for a week? Two weeks?
21. Clip coupons for cat food or treats?
22. Host rescue photos with an information link on your website.?
23. Have a yard sale and donate the money to rescue?
24. Talk to all your friends about adopting and fostering rescue cats?
25. Donate vet services or can you help by donating a spay or neuter each year or some vaccinations?
26. Talk to vets to encourage them to offer discounts to rescues?
27. Write a column for your local newspaper or club newsletter on cats currently looking for homes or ways to help rescue?
28. Help organize and run fundraising events?
29. Pay for a cat to be groomed ?
30. Lend your artistic talents to a rescues newsletter, fundraising ideas, t-shirt designs?
31. Donate printer paper, envelopes and stamps ?
32. Go to local businesses and solicit donations ?
33. Help pet owners be better pet owners by advising them on good pet care?
34. Put together an *Owner's Manual* for those who adopt rescued cats?
35. Provide post-adoption follow up or support?
36. Pay for an ad in your local/national paper to help place rescue cats?
37. Volunteer to screen calls for that ad?
38. Buy two of those really neat cat-items you "have to have" and donate one to Rescue?
39. Make financial arrangements in your will to cover the cost of caring for your cats after you are gone - so Rescue won't have to?
40. Make a bequest in your will to your local Rescue?
41. Donate your professional services as an accountant or lawyer?
42. Donate other services if you run your own business?
43. Donate the use of a vehicle if you own a car dealership?
44. Let rescue know when you'll be traveling and would be a rescued cats escort?
45. Do something not listed above to help rescue?
46. Donate an engraving tool to make ID tags for each of the rescued cats?
47. Donate a taxi fare to enable rescue to pay for a passer by to take a Road Traffic Accident cat to the nearest vet. ?
48. Have a coin collection at work and donate proceeds to a Rescue?
49. Have a coffee morning, barbecue, lunch club and encourage your guest to bring something along to donate to Rescue work.
50. Remember that rescuing a cat involves the effort and time of
many people and make yourself available on an
emergency basis to do *whatever* is needed?