Tortie Doddles aka fluffybot I’m nearly three mth old, born outside to feral mum but I let you stroke and pick me up that’s if you catch me first as I will avoid you if you let me so need owner to continue showing me cuddles are good. I don’t like children they to noisy and scare me, I don’t want to be alone so you could either adopt one of my sisters too or have other young cat that would like to keep me company. Donation and home checks apply I will be microchipped , flea and worm treatment up to date and cost of my neutering covered by CATS R US
If you don’t want to adopt me you can still send a small donation towards my rescue costs and to help the other rescue kitties. https://www.paypal.me/CatsRUs Here’s a pic of my sister and us when we were rescued, my ginger brother has a home and mummy has been neutered and now has new home.





No comments:
Post a Comment